Architectural cost calculations for the private client
A new build, rebuild or an extension is not something you embark on every day and it’s quite difficult to estimate what your ideas and plans are likely to cost. It is also particularly important to know what these are before any building work is started, so you avoid any unforeseen or unnecessary expenses. Millers Time undertakes architectural cost calculations not only for companies but also for private clients, tailoring your ideas to suit your budget.
What I can do for you
- Provide a detailed calculation with architectural costs itemised.
- Architectural cost calculations to determine the feasibility of a project. If desired, the calculation can also be accompanied by a feasibility report detailing points requiring attention and a risk assessment.
- Architectural cost calculation check. Calculations and quotations are impartially assessed for completeness and market conformity.
- Pricing and reporting on any change of instructions and the implications they may have.
- Fire, storm and/or water damage, calculations repair costs.
All of the above can be delivered for a pre-agreed price. Contact me for a quotation or for further information